If you want to see an example of a money making business that doesn’t rely at all on Google, then read on. The way this method works: you’re going to sell a digital product (don’t worry, I know you don’t have one, I’ll show you later how to get that) and drive cheap traffic to it.
What you’ll need to start
Obviously, you’ll need some sort of web hosting, to point your domain name to. The traffic you’ll receive through this method will most likely be too much for a shared hosting account, so if you can just go for a cheap VPS, for example the ones provided by Hostgator.
1. Get some ebooks from the net related to how to make money online, or some articles about this subject. Then go combine them into one single ebook, a pdf, just something very simple that will show some ways for newbies on how to get started with making a buck online. Doesn’t have to be fancy or anything, just 5 to 10 pages of content that can be easily followed.
2. Upload your brand new ebook to e-Junkie and set a price of something like $9.99
3. Create a simple sales page, on the WordPress platform, with your e-Junkie button at the top
4. This step requires some cash: it’ll take about $70 to buy 50000 views from NeoBux
5. Launch these views towards your sales page in 2 or 3 batches (20000 each and then again 10000 views)
That’s about all, you’ll have people coming to your sales page and some of them will be interested in your product since it’s exactly what they’re trying to do: make money online. The conversion rate won’t be that great, but you only need 7 sales to cover the cost of the traffic and the rest is your profit.
Just give it a go and you’ll never have to worry about ranking your site high and SEO and that other bullshit.